If you receive income in addition to a company salary or are a business owner, I can help in a number of ways.

My services include:

  • Providing advice on tax and estate planning
  • Calculating your tax liability
  • Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return (SA100) on your behalf
  • Acting as your agent in dealing with HMRC

By clarifying all the allowances you’re entitled to and presenting your finances in the most tax-efficient way, I could find you significant savings.

You need to register for self-assessment with HMRC and submit an annual tax return if you receive untaxed income, such as:

  • Company dividends
  • Interest from savings and investments
  • Property rental
  • Profits from selling shares, a second home or other assets
  • Income from abroad
  • Claiming child benefit whilst earning over £50,000

This list is by no means exhaustive so please get in touch if you have any questions.

Even if you don't have any income it is possible for you to transfer some of your tax free allowance to your spouse or partner which will reduce their tax liability.

Everything is done on a fixed-price basis and quoted in advance so there are no hidden charges or nasty surprises.

Accreditation Logos - ACCA, CIOT, Xero & Policy Bee